About the podcast:
Younger is an ongoing conversation with experts in cosmetic surgery, dermatology, nutrition, anti-aging, and longevity. In each episode, I ask my guests to share their most effective tips, secrets, and principles that will help you look and feel younger.
One of the perks of my career is that I have frequent encounters with brilliant and innovative leaders in the cosmetic surgery and wellness fields. While the majority of my website promotes my own research and ideas, the Younger podcast allows me to share the valuable advice and opinions of experts I’ve personally selected.
8. Lower blepharoplasty approaches and the most expensive cocktail in the world– I speak with Texas oculoplastic surgeon Ronald Mancini M.D. about how cosmetic lower eyelid surgery approaches can vary between surgeons and how he came to purchase the most expensive cocktail ever. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
6. Eye bag removal without surgery: Cannula Eye Lift – Dr. Cathy Hwang, a cosmetic oculoplastic surgeon originally practicing in Los Angeles and now in Cleveland Clinic explains why you should know about Canula Eye Lift if you want to eliminate eye bags and how an Extra TV segment made this procedure a nationwide phenomenon. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
5. The Fakelift and pioneering cosmetic surgery Snapchat – My friend and colleague, L. Mike Nayak is a superb facial plastic surgeon who coined a term for a facial filler procedure called the Fakelift. In this podcast, he explains why the right filler technique can make you look dramatically younger while avoiding facelift surgery. He also talks about a social media explosion he caused by showing live rhinoplasty surgery on Snapchat. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
4. Do’s and Don’ts of under-eye and face fat grafting – Robert Schwarcz M.D., my good friend and top NYC cosmetic oculofacial surgeon tells the story of how he developed a new technique for fixing fat injection mistakes, he explains what makes someone a good fat grafting candidate, and he tells how Brazilian Jiu Jitzu became an unexpected passion. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
3. What women can do at the first signs of thinning hair– Dr. Paul Rose, a dermatologist and hair restoration specialist talks with me about why hair is so important for youth and facial beauty, what to do if your hair is thinning, and how a robot may take over his job. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
2. Illegal Cosmetic Fillers Exposed and Who Lives The Longest in Florida – John Martin, M.D., the highly-regarded cosmetic oculofacial surgeon from Coral Gables explains how illegal filler treatments happen and what he does to fix the aftermath. He also talks about the Miami population that lives the longest and his number one tip for looking younger than your age. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN