Here’s the second episode of Younger. In each episode I speak with experts in the fields of cosmetic surgery, anti-aging, longevity, and health and we talk about the most important advice they have for looking younger and living healthier and longer.
Episode #2: Illegal cosmetic fillers exposed and who lives the longest in Florida
This installment features the ever-sharp and insightful John Martin M.D.. He’s a cosmetic oculoplastic surgeon who practices in Coral Gables, Florida. He’s known for helping clients in South Florida look younger but he also has a reputation as an expert in fixing problems that occur after illegal filler treatments.
In our conversation we cover the following:
- How do people end up with illegal fillers and how can you avoid this?
- How can complications from illegal fillers be fixed?
- Why we hear about disasters with silicone injections
- Which group of people seem to live the longest in South Florida and what is their secret?
- Dr. Martin’s number one tip for looking younger